Celebrate Holiday Joy with LEDs!
Dazzling lighting displays bring a lot of holiday cheer, but the energy costs can leave you with a real post-season letdown. Decorate with energy-efficient LEDs and brighten your energy budget.
Merry, bright, and safe
- Energy Star®-certified LED decorative light strings use 75% less energy than standard incandescent lights and last up to 10 times longer. With LEDs, you’ll save energy this season and for years to come.
- LEDs do cost a little more than conventional bulbs, but prices are coming down and the lower energy costs and longer life of LEDs make the extra investment more than worth it.
- Today’s LED decorative lights provide a bright, vivid light, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. That means you’ve got plenty of options when it comes to decorating your home, inside and out. Also, LEDs are cool to the touch, making them safer to use than conventional bulbs.
More ways to save
- Turn off your decorative display late at night or when you’re away. Add convenience by plugging lights into a timer that automatically turns off lights according to your schedule.
- Make handmade decorations, such as a wreath for your door. It’s a great way to get your entire family involved and save on energy costs.